Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Lemmy Kilmister - 1945 to 2015


"Death is an inevitability, isn't it? You become more aware of that when you get to my age. I don't worry about it. I'm ready for it. When I go, I want to go doing what I do best. If I died tomorrow, I couldn't complain. It's been good."

 They just don't make them like this anymore.  I know, I know. I'm doing the "old man kids these days" sort of deal.

No, I'm fucking not. Pack it up - rock and roll is over. It's been done - it's a solved problem. Lemmy finished it for you, and you're fucking welcome.




This is rock in an elemental, raw form - they are musicians first and foremost, and you can fuck right off with anything else.


And it's always a fucking blast.


49% motherfucker, and 51% son of a bitch.


Where's he at now? Pfft.


Trick question.

Lemmy is God.

No comments:

Post a Comment