Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 4, 5, 6, and 7 of 30: Favorite Gameworld, Dice, Diety, Edition


I am evidently not built for this, or I don't have wordy enough answers for a lot of this. But, like a dummy I started it, so I may as well finish it. Plus, it gives me time to work on meatier things.

Therefore: Condense!

Day 4:30:Favorite Gameworld

Supposedly, the Malazan Book of the Fallen series is based on Erikson's mid-Eighties DND gameworld.

It's not published, technically, but that's my favorite for the moment. I am capricious.

Day 5:30:Favorite Dice

I have a set of solid red, blue, and black die. I want to get the rest of the "primary" solid colors.

I used the blue for DMing, and playing Cortex (Firefly) a few years back. I last used the red and black for a barbarian character - black normal, red when raging.

Day 6:30:Favorite Diety

Grummsh, only because of a running gag, where, instead of saying Hastur thrice, you said Grummsh.

That and it's just fun to say.

Day 7:30:Favorite Edition

I've said this before, but it's whatever I can play with good people. Right now, that's:

1) 3.5E+E6 via Trailblazer in a hacked up Dark Sun with some of the old college gang
2) Simplified ACKS with the kids, which I should get around to putting up here




Day 8-Favorite Character You Have Played
Day 9-Favorite Character You Haven’t Played
Day 10-Craziest thing that’s happened that you saw (to party/character/your players etc)
Day 11-Favorite Adventure You Have Ran
Day 12-Favorite Dungeon Type/Location
Day 13-Favorite Trap/Puzzle
Day 14-Favorite NPC
Day 15-Favorite Monster (Undead)
Day 16-Favorite Monster (Abberation)
Day 17-Favorite Monster (Animal/Vermin)
Day 18-Favorite Monster (Immortal/Outsider)
Day 19-Favorite Monster (Elemental/Plant)
Day 20-Favorite Monster (Humanoid/Natural/Fey)
Day 21-Favorite Dragon Color/Type
Day 22-Favorite Monster Overall
Day 23-Least Favorite Monster Overall
Day 24-Favorite energy type
Day 25-Favorite magic item (your character’s or someone else’s)
Day 26-Favorite nonmagic item (your character’s or someone else’s)
Day 27-A character you want to play in the future
Day 28-A character you will never play ever again
Day 29-What is the number you always seem to roll on a d20?
Day 30-Best DM You’ve Had

No comments:

Post a Comment